Willy Gunadi, S.Kom., M.M., Ph.DBusiness Research, Digital Business, Market Research
As an exemplary lifelong learner, Willy is currently served as Head of Master in Business Management Program. He earned his Ph.D. in Digital Business Management from Soongsil University, South Korea. He also holds certification in Digital Marketing from Columbia Business School Executive Education in collaboration with Emeritus Institute of Management. During his doctoral study, he involved in several projects from APEC Education Foundation. As an academic, his teaching interests are in marketing management, specifically related to Research Methodology and Marketing. He is also active in professional services and conduct researches for public purpose. His main research interests include e-business, digital marketing and consumer behavior, both in online and offline context.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Digital Business Management, Soongsil University (Korea)
- Master of Marketing Management, Universitas Pelita Harapan
- Bachelor of Computerized Accounting, BINUS UNIVERSITY
- More than 2 years of experience as a Consultant, Facilitator, Material Developer, and Concept & Module Development in Banking/ Financial Services
- Experienced in conducting various research as such Market Potential Research in Banking/ Financial Service, Consumer Research in Property and Real Estate, Media Usage Research in Educational Foundation