An avid learner and a true educator, Dr. Sani spent his days teaching Multimedia Index Retrieval, Knowledge Data Discovery, Machine Vision, Advanced Database System, and Knowledge & Information Retrieval to post-graduates’ students in Binus University. His research interests are ioT as such wearable electrocardiogram sensor and Artificial Intelligence model for satellite imaging in which some of his current research include Business Intelligence for analyzing department unit performance in eProcurement System, cyberbullying classification using text mining, and evaluation of wavelet fusion method. Dr. Sani also have IPs on ECG Compression 12-lead and Integrated Early Diagnosis and Monitoring System for Cardiac Disease (E-Cardio). Apart from his research experiences, he has worked with LEMIGAS (a research center for oil and gas technology development) designing a data integration system. Dr. Sani currently holds the position as Head of Master of Computer Science Study Program – Binus Graduate Program.
· Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science, Universitas Indonesia (UI)
· Master of Computer Science, Universitas Indonesia (UI)
· Bachelor of Science, majoring in Mathematics, Universitas Padjadjaran
· More than 3 years of experience as a Facilitator in Banking/ Financial Services Industry
· Curriculum and content developer in specific area of expertis