Nico has more than 10 years of experience on as an engineer and researcher on computer science and information technology. His vast experiences also include working as a R&D Engineer in a Japanese venture company in which his responsibilities are managing the project that includes collaboration with other organizations in Japan and abroad.
Nico has published and presented his inventions on more than 50 reputable international journal and flagship IEEE conferences on information technology, computer science, and electronics. He also wrote an article about WIFI security on one of the prestigious magazines for engineers of digital technology in Japan.
Nico currently serves as the Research and Technology Transfer Commercialization Manager at BINUS University. He also spent his days inspiring Master of Information Technology students and fellow researchers at BINUS Graduate Program with teaching interests in Mobile Technology and Cloud Computing, IT Security, & Network Governance and research interests in Internet-of-things, Health Monitoring, Network Design, & Machine Learning.
· Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science, Kyushu Institute of Technology (Japan)
· Master of Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
· Bachelor of Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
· Data Analytics Facilitator in Banking/ Financial Services and Government Agency
· Curriculum and content developer in specific area of expertise