Having more than 10 years of experience in academics and industries, he has helped a lot of organizations to accelerate their digital transformation. Yohannes’ extensive expertise in Information System Development, Knowledge Management, Accounting Information Systems, Digital Business, Business Ethics, Business Communication, Employability & Entrepreneurial Skills, E-Learning, User Experience, Information System Security and Information System Development makes him become the Subject Matter Expert for UX and Educational Technology at BINUS CREATES. His research interests vary from Implementing Human Information Behavior Concept for Design, Knowledge Management System impact in Hospital to Analysis and Design of Stock and Vehicle Maintenance Information System.
Apart from his work in digital transformation, Yohannes currently holds a strategic role as the Dean of School of Information Systems at BINUS UNIVERSITY, as well as prestigious positions in various associations as such co-founder and Vice Chair of Asosiasi Sistem Informasi Indonesia (ASII), and Chair of Indonesia ACM SIGCHI. His recent experiences also hold the role as a Chair of International HCI and UX Conference. He has contributed on various projects related to UI/UX such as Principle UX Consultant for Start-Up Company in Indonesia.
· Doctor of Research in Management (Business Information System), BINUS University
· Master of Information System Management (Enterprise Information System), BINUS University
· Bachelor of Information System & Management, BINUS University
· More than 7 years of experience as a Facilitator in Banking/ Financial Services Industry
· More than 7 years of experience as a Consultant for Educational sector
· More than 2 years of experience as a Facilitator in Global Technology Corporations
· Curriculum and content developer in specific area of expertise