Pingkan is a clinical psychologist & relationship researcher. She is also a certified EMDR therapist, PREPARE counselor (for marriage preparation) and Lumina Spark practitioner. Since 2014, she has facilitated Lumina workshops in various companies, state-owned institutions, and education institutions. Pingkan usually shares about “Self Awareness and People Interaction” to lecturers, student counselors, students and facilitators of Apple Developer Academy @BINUS, diplomats and employees of many companies – junior to senior. Her passion is helping people to have healthy relationship with self and romantic partner, via research and counseling. In 2016, she released her first book: “Bukan Move On Biasa: Bikin Langkahmu Lebih Bermakna” about getting over relationship dissolution.
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology, University of Indonesia
- Master Degree in Psychology Profession, University of Indonesia
- More than 5 years experienced as Expert Facilitator, Facilitator and Co Facilitator in in many kinds of industry such as Technology Services, Telecommunication, Higher Education, Association/ Foundation, and Banking/ Financial Services
- Experienced in Counselling, Reporting, Assessor, Consultant for Talent Assessment
- Experienced as a Coach, Counselor, and Lead of Content Aligner for K12 Development
- Experienced as Lumina Leaders & Editor for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs 2016
- Experienced as Lumina Research Analyst and Material Developer for Management Development Programs for the Government, State-Owned Institutions, Foundations, Banking/Financial Service