Dr. Lim is the Head of Master of Management (MM) in Creative Marketing Program at BINUS Business School. She has expertise in Business Management and SMEs (small-to-medium enterprises) franchising. Dr. Lim has some publications in Business Franchise Magazine, SWA Magazine, and Scopus Indexed Journals. She is also a member of Indonesian Management Forum (Forum Manajemen Indonesia (FMI)), Indonesian Economist Association (Ikatan Sarjana Ekonomi Indonesia), and Business Competition Forum (Forum Dosen Persaingan Usaha (FDPI)). Dr. Lim also holds Level 2 Export/ Import Certificate (EIC) and she is a certified Lumina Practitioner.
- Doctor in Research Management, BINUS University
- Master of Management, Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Universitas Tarumanegara (Universitas Tarumanagara)
- More than 18 years of experience in Small-to-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Franchising
- More than 4 years of experience as a Facilitator in Banking/ Financial and Technology Industry, Management Development Program (MDP), and Professional Development Program (PDP)
- 2 years of experience as a Coach in Banking/ Financial and technology industry, and in PDP
- Curriculum and content developer in specific area of expertise