Firdaus Alamsjah is currently Director of BINUS CREATES that oversees executive education, training, consulting, and digital business. Previously he was Executive Director of BINUS Business School and Executive Dean of BINUS International for 17 years.
He has more than 20 years of extensive experience is in consulting, training, and teaching, which complements his research interests in Strategic Execution, Supply-Chain Management, and Business Process management. Widely known for his work on leadership and business strategy in both academics and industry, every year he facilitates to develop more than 500 middle and senior managers from companies ranging from Fortune 500 and large Indonesia’s companies.
Firdaus completed his Ph.D and Master in Industrial Engineering from the University of Houston in the U.S. following his bachelor’s degree from Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. He attended Wharton Executive Education and GE Management Development Institute in the U.S. He is also Certified Strategy Execution Professional. His research interests are in supply chain management, innovation, and leadership.
· Doctor of Philosophy, University of Houston, USA
· Master of Industrial Engineering, Univ. of Houston, USA
· Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
· Executive Education in Strategy Implementation at Wharton Business School
· Certified Strategy Execution Professional from GE Management Development Institute, Crotonville (USA)
· More than 20 years of experience as a Consultant in Leadership Development and Business Strategy
· More than 3 years of experience as a Facilitator in Diplomatic trainings for Ministry of Foreign Affairs
· Curriculum and content developer in specific area of expertise