Dr. Engkos Achmad Kuncoro, S.E., M.M.Entrepreneurship, Good Corporate FInance, Knowledge Management, Organizational Culture
Dr. Kuncoro’s ingenuity along with extensive experience in both academic and industry settings, made him well-known in terms of implementing new management systems. His vast experience also comprises of being an Auditor for ISO 9001:2000 certification compliance whereas focusing on performance management, risk management, internal control, and compliance activities – reflected in continual improvement.
His strong zeal as an educator lead him to further study leadership as primary forces in building competitive advantage in higher education and how quality and services should become the focus of higher education’s management strategy. His research interests consist of GCG Implementations, Organizational Culture, Entrepreneurship, Business Strategic Orientations, Knowledge Management, etc. He presently holds the position of Vice Rector for Academic Development of BINUS University as well as Campus Director of BINUS Kemanggisan, Jakarta.
· Doctor of Business Management, Padjajaran University (UNPAD)
· Doctor of Education Administration, Indonesia University of Education (UPI)
· Master of Management, Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB)
· Bachelor of Management, IKOPIN
· More than 2 years of experience in IT Management Consulting in Banking/ Financial, Technology Industry and Educational Institutions.
· More than 4 years of experience in Strategic Planning and Education Organizational Development.
· Content developer in specific area of expertise
Organizational Culture, Good Corporate Governance, Knowledge Management, Entrepreneurship