Anita’s innate passion as an educator started when she taken part as part-time lecturer for Universitas Wiraswasta Indonesia in 2005. Since then, she has served more than 40 diversified organizations, from school to top level company like Chevron and or state-owned enterprise as trainer for Angkasa Pura II (Director – VP’s level). She teaches Human Capital Management, Ethics & Social Awareness, Redefining Competency, Presentation Skills & Storytelling, Emotionally Intelligent Leadership (EQL) and Leadership & Organizational Behaviour.
Her avidity in Human Capital Development steer her way into various research related as such: From Bottom to Top: Challenge on Formulating New Value Blueprint, Employees Perception of Human Capital Practices, Employee’s Productivity, and Company Performance. She also has taken Digital Marketing certification from Google and received the Microsoft Innovative Educator certification. She is also a certified Lumina Practitioner. Anita is currently working as Deputy Head of Master of Management (MM) in Business Management Blended Learning Program at BINUS Business School.
· Doctor of Business Management, Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB)
· Master of Management, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
· Bachelor of Economics, Universitas Paramadina
· More than 14 years of experience in Organizational Behaviour and Human Capital Development.
· More than 4 years of experience as a Facilitator in Banking/ Financial and Technology Industry, Management Development Program (MDP), and Professional Development Program (PDP)
· More than 2 years of experience as a Coach in Banking/ Financial and technology industry, and in PDP
· Curriculum and content developer in specific area of expertise