BINUS Bahasa Indonesia untuk Penutur Asing (BIPA) Program was established based on the growing significance of Bahasa Indonesia in the global era, especially because Indonesia itself has a strategic location among ASEAN countries, potential natural resources, and a unique variety of cultures. Therefore, Bahasa Indonesia is expected to be a ‘bridge’ for its cause in improving other countries’ understanding towards Indonesia as a nation as well as culture. In country language study is critical: it provides needed incentive for foreigners to become interested in Indonesia, and raises awareness of the importance of Indonesia. The program is designed to give participant(s) the skills – language, political awareness, cultural sensitivity – the need to engage with the country in a constructive and beneficial manner. BINUS BIPA Program offers a variety of topics that will be adjusted to the need of the participant(s). With highly experienced instructors, this program also welcomes content requests to ensure better application inside and outside working environment.
PACKAGE & PRICING
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Customized Contents: It is advised to express what is needed to the instructor(s) before the classes start.
- Cancellation Policy: The program will run on agreed schedule basis. Cancellation is allowed, then to be changed to other date(s), for the maximum number of 2 times for 12 Sessions program and 4 times for the 24 Session program. Confirmation of cancellation must be done 1 day before the scheduled class, with the exception of emergency.
- Payment: The payment must be fully made in advance and transferable to the designated bank account written pn the invoice given as soon as the agreement is made.
- Termination of Agreement and Refund Policy: Both the participant(s) and BINUS University have the right to terminate any services agreement upon any reason, including putting the services that are in progress to an end. No refunds shall be offered, where a service is deemed to have taken place and is, for all intents and purposes, in progress. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused services, will be refunded 75%.
- Attendance List: To indicate the presence in the class, every student is to sign on the attendance list we have prepared every time they attend the class.
- Briefing: At the beginning of the first meeting, the teacher will provide short briefing to his/her students about the schedule, syllabus, and class terms and conditions.
Published at :