In collaboration with Dattabot, Binus Creates facilitated Continuous Auditing Training at Indosat Ooredo. This training was intended to provide awareness about importance of continuous auditing in corporation with focus more on the utilization of information technology as the main platform.
Facilitated by Dr. Sani M. Isa, Muhamad Fitra Kacamarga, S.Kom., MTI., Arif Budiarto S.kom MSc., and Prasetyo Nugraha Gema, MTI., this training was done in 2 batches which each batch include 2 days training and was located in Indosat Ooredo’s headquarter in Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, Gambir, Jakarta Pusat.
- 1st batch on November 30th and December 1st 2016
- 2nd batch on December 20th and 21st 2016
Each batch consist of 2 days with main topics as follow:
- Introduction of Continuous Auditing
- Advancing Internal Audit through Data Analytics & Continuous Auditing
- Data Mining Method Applied to Continuous Auditing (Case Study in Siemens, and Vodafone Iceland)
- Introduction to Data Analytics Tools (RapidMiner & IBM Watson)
- Big Data Analytics
- Classification Technique for Telecom Customer Churn Analysis & Regression Technique for Revenue Prediction
- Anomaly Detection Technique for Internal Audit & Marketing Campaign Analysis
- Data Analytics for Call Detail Record (CDR) Data and Maintaining Sales Opportunities
Published at : Updated