WHAT IS BINUS STARTUP ACCELERATOR?
The best way to learn is by doing. BINUS Start Up Accelerator is a series of pitching-mentorship program for BINUSIAN active students in pursuing entrepreneurial spirit and experiences to potentially scale the business in the market.
Through an open application process, students who apply BINUS Startup Accelerator will get several advantages:
- Free training and enhancement programs for every role
- Students who are in semester 7 or 8, you can transfer the project as an internship program or thesis
We will pick potential startups and get them for a 12-week-acceleration program. There we provide mentorship, access to office facilities, series of company building activities, go-to-market support, and seed funds for the winning team. At the end of the program, a Demo Day will be held for the startups to meet and pitch in front of the investors.
1. MATCH UP EVENT: 11 October 2014
Match Up event is a networking session for all registrants will to get to know each other and create a team and discuss ideas. Upon this event, the team will then need to go through the next step to register themselves as a team.
2. TECHNICAL TRAINING: 24 – 29 November 2014
The finalist will get technical training upon their roles in the team:
- IT Platform for developers
- Elevator pitch for marketers
- UI & UX Design for designers
3. TWO-DAYS-BOOT CAMP: 10-11 December 2014
- Day 1: Final preparation for pitching through one-on-one mentoring
- Day 2: Elevator pitch for 15 (fifteen) selected startup finalists and winners announcement.
4. TWELVE-WEEKS-ACCELERATION PROGRAM: February – April 2015*
The best 3 to 5* outstanding ideas will be picked by juries to join a 12-week-acceleration program consisting of weekly training courses and business-building assignments. All materials are developed by BINUS Team in collaboration with startup professionals.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are:
- BINUSIAN active students
- Interested and have passion in digital and technology
- Have product idea related to digital and technology
- Love to grow and work in startup scene and environment
Then you can join!
- Register yourself at this link.
- We will invite all registrants to MATCH UP EVENT to build a team and create ideas for the next submission step.
- Upon creating a team, it should consist of at least 1 developer, 1 designer, and 1 marketer/business person. The team member can be from the same major.
- The category of idea should be one of the following: Commerce (web- or mobile-), Education, Entertainment, Lifestyle.
- The platform should be on the web (desktop) or mobile
- After building a team and creating an idea, register your team along with a written business idea in PowerPoint file (max 6 slides including cover) with the following contents:
- Market profile
- Target market
- How to use
- How to monetize
- How to scale
- Team profile
Team registration will be opened on October 2014.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
Published at : Updated