Sukma’s diversified skill sets inclusive in strategic planning, consulting, design thinking, system thinking, corporate training and development and project management. He has experiences in the production of many business case studies in BINUS Business School since 2015. His reputation in such field has well-recognized by obtaining certification from Ivey Business School for case study writing and teaching in 2017. In relevance with his vast knowledge, he was also involved in various positions in Australia Awards Indonesia (AAI) for 10 years and managed projects for prominent alumni in Indonesia focusing on development areas such as food security, health, education, poverty reduction, energy and innovation of technology and infrastructure. Sukma is currently working as Case Center Manager at BINUS Business School.
- Master of Education (Leadership & Management), Flinders University (Australia)
- Bachelor of Management (HRM), Universitas Trisakti
- 4 years of experience as Case Study Developer, Syllabus Developer, Material & Learning Course Developer in Banking/Financial Services and Sales & Distribution
- 3 years of experience as Lead of Content Aligner and Training Aligner in Banking/ Financial Services and Sales & Distribution industries
- 2 years of experience as Facilitator in Banking/ Financial Services
- Experienced as a Business Coach (online and offline) in Banking/Financial Services
- Experienced as a Quality Control for Content, Assessment, and Execution in Sales & Distribution companies