1. MATCH UP EVENT: 11 October 2014
Match Up event is a networking session for all registrants will to get to know each other and create a team and discuss ideas. Upon this event, the team will then need to go through the next step to register themselves as a team.
2. TECHNICAL TRAINING: 24 – 29 November 2014
The finalist will get technical training upon their roles in the team:
- IT Platform for developers
- Elevator pitch for marketers
- UI & UX Design for designers
3. TWO-DAYS-BOOT CAMP: 10-11 December 2014
- Day 1: Final preparation for pitching through one-on-one mentoring
- Day 2: Elevator pitch for 15 (fifteen) selected startup finalists and winners announcement.
4. TWELVE-WEEKS-ACCELERATION PROGRAM: February – April 2015*
The best 3 to 5* outstanding ideas will be picked by juries to join a 12-week-acceleration program consisting of weekly training courses and business-building assignments. All materials are developed by BINUS Team in collaboration with startup professionals.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are:
- BINUSIAN active students
- Interested and have passion in digital and technology
- Have product idea related to digital and technology
- Love to grow and work in startup scene and environment
Then you can join!
- Register yourself at this link: TBA
- We will invite all registrants to MATCH UP EVENT to build a team and create ideas for the next submission step.
- Upon creating a team, it should consist of at least 1 developer, 1 designer, and 1 marketer/business person. The team member can be from the same major.
- The category of idea should be one of the following: Commerce (web- or mobile-), Education, Entertainment, Lifestyle.
- The platform should be on the web (desktop) or mobile
- After building a team and creating an idea, register your team along with a written business idea in PowerPoint file (max 6 slides including cover) with the following contents:
- Market profile
- Target market
- How to use
- How to monetize
- How to scale
- Team profile
Team registration will be opened on October 2014.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.